GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 1800HPNA. After adopting this Wing and starting the "Personalization" of it, I have discovered that the tweeter on the left side front is not connected because it does not have a connector with which you would plug into the speaker. Can't tell you why. I have removed the tweeter (and subsequently broke one of the 3 legs holding the front cone) so I can take somewhere in hopes of finding a connector.
Can anyone help me locate a connector?? Honda dealer was no help.

The wire is very short so I will have to splice some in to reach the speaker. Honda line does not identify connector separately.
:cry: :shrug: :?

·
GL1800 Doctor
20,372 Posts
The connector is only avail as part of the fairing sub harness for almost $200. I would solder wires to the tweeter and then put a standard 2 pin connector on the wires. Install the mating connector onto the wires from the harness and plug'em up and you're good to go. The plugs will let you disconnect them in the future if you need to pull the tweeter out.

·
Registered
63 Posts
radio amp

what are the connection ports for the bazooka amp for a 2005 gl1800 goldwing. anybod y that got one connected.:cool:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Call Lewis at Electrical connection. He seems to be able to get other types of connectors so he may be able to help you out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts