GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
radio shack

call HJC and they can give you the number for chatterbox because chatterbox website was down last i looked.. I found a din cord for a mouse extension worked great for me. Radio shack. The spiral cord was too fragile and kept shorting out. I know there is a difference in the noise cancelling and and the regular cord.

I called chatterbox and the fellow I spoke to was very helpful. Actually I still have to send it in. Mine didn't work. I bought from a MC dealer in our area. Still didn't work. For the heck of it I tried the mouse extension. Has a 6 pin din plug and it works perfect. 5.00 vs 20.00

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Bill,

You might want to PM or EMAIL, HOWARD, from Harleysville PA. I believe that he is a chatterbox dealer.

He is a member of this board, and a pretty good fellow.

Bulldog

·
Registered
766 Posts
I called them direct. I believe I got the number off the website or out of the box. Bought a couple of them for around $15 if memory serves.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Chatterbox

Without advertsing my self on this board for obvious reasons, yes BullDog is correct. I am a Chatterbox Dealer and can get you the upper cord you need. I assume it is for the NR Headset for use on the Wing. Price is 15.99 plus shipping of about $5. The lower cord is 34.99 if memory serves me correctly.

Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts