GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we finally have the suspension corrected we are looking for a trailer hitch to put under her. doesn't have to be all new and shiny, just not a crashed one that is bent up or cracked. We plan to start out with a pakit Rak set up but a trailer of some kind will eventually follow. We looking for known places or known board members that may have some to sell. Of course any one reading this who has one for sale would be nice to hear from you too.

Amy nice input on any specific brands to stay away from would be nice to hear as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Trailer hitch

Now that we finally have the suspension corrected we are looking for a trailer hitch to put under her. doesn't have to be all new and shiny, just not a crashed one that is bent up or cracked. We plan to start out with a pakit Rak set up but a trailer of some kind will eventually follow. We looking for known places or known board members that may have some to sell. Of course any one reading this who has one for sale would be nice to hear from you too.

Amy nice input on any specific brands to stay away from would be nice to hear as well.
I have a used Bushtec vertical hitch and wiring harness that was on my 2004 1800. It is complete except for a few nuts and bolts. You can PM me with an offer.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
I prefer the Bushtec hitch. If you don't make a deal with Bill Mann, locate a trike dealer near you. They usually have take off parts, or know where some are. The hitch can't be used on the trike, so one is usually available.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the information in the posts and many PM's. Sure is a lot of good people and knowledge on this board, never fail to get answers on anything I ask. :bow:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts