GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a set of Kury Transformer floor boards for passenger...if anyone out there has a set that is no longer needed,,,i bee interested...Thank you :popcorn: 08' GL1800......

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Moondog have you looked a the newer Kury passenger footpegs? We have both on our Wing and the wife hardly if ever uses the ones you are looking for. It's the Kuryakyn 7016 easier to put on and a lot of adjustment in them. Only negative I see with them is you have to swing them out of the way to back up if you don't have skinny legs and I certainly don't.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moondog have you looked a the newer Kury passenger footpegs? We have both on our Wing and the wife hardly if ever uses the ones you are looking for. It's the Kuryakyn 7016 easier to put on and a lot of adjustment in them. Only negative I see with them is you have to swing them out of the way to back up if you don't have skinny legs and I certainly don't.
Thanks dude...i will check them out...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we decided to go with the 7016 from kury...checked out the transformers on another bike,wifey said they felt weak & cheap made,,,soo...i ordered the 7016....should be in soon..will post update...Thanks for all the advise & help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts