GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a left side small trunk pocket. It's under the passengers left elbow when riding. Id like it with the door included and working properly.
Thanks
Dino

·
Registered
607 Posts
When you find one, see if they have two!

The same clutz that monkied your door off musta done the same to mine, oh, wait, that's right, I'm the one who monkied the life out of mine and I don't remember doing yours so there must be another clutz out there....

·
Registered
313 Posts
Can I join your club, I am looking for that item too, must be a manufacturer defect:roll:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Me too but I need the right side. Saw a vendor at WingDing that had them in a variety of colors and picked up their card but it turned up MIA when I got home.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well if you find it, please let me know. Sometime ago I read a post where different guys made their own hinges. any idea where to look for it?
Thanks. I figured it was a common problem, as several of my previous wings had broken door hinges.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It has to be

a common problem with this many broke. Can't even figure out why my the plastic broke, we never or very seldom open it.

I have come up with a fix and if it works well i will post it for anyone interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts