GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going this Friday rain or shine (hoping for shine). Anyone else going? It's Friday thru Sunday.

Dan

·
Registered
554 Posts
I will be there Sunday , hopefully collecting my new goldwing after they draw my name :thumbup:

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'll be there along with the rest of my chapter!! Leaving the house around 6am with the heated jacket on high!! Need a new battery mine is 8 years old !

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Thinking about riding down there on Sunday, but looking at their website, I can't find any hours for the event. Anyone know?
Steve F

·
Registered
159 Posts
Time is 9 till 3 Sun

I will be there on Sat and Sun. I will be selling tickets for the bike Sun 1 till 3 or when they sell out. gray haired toothless old fart (dentures don't fit since wreck)look m up also Sat 1 to 2

Robert DePew

·
Registered
388 Posts
plan on Friday

Hopefully be down there about noon on Friday; planning on leaving Champaign around 10:00, should be in Litchfield around noon
bryon

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Well I spent most of the morning at Niehaus. Vendors in short supply this year. The clearance section was smaller than ever. But did meet up with old friends and had a good day.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I spent most of the morning at Niehaus. Vendors in short supply this year. The clearance section was smaller than ever. But did meet up with old friends and had a good day.
:agree: Just got back myself. Nice 500 mile round trip. If a guy didn't want to fight a crowd today was the day to go. Bought my ticket for the new wing or f6b or Valkyrie. The lady said she would make sure my ticket was drawn;).

Got rained on during the ride home.....love my new Alpin in the rain.

Dan

·
Registered
139 Posts
I will be going on Sunday. Hope to win the new bike, but I am pulling my new trailer! Hope to run into some of the people from the board.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Sorry to hear about vendors in short supply......Just wondering if this event, after 20 plus years has
run it's course...

·
Registered
390 Posts
Back from Appreciation days, Nice ride had to use the heated gear this morning but still a great ride! Got there early, it was a little slow but picked up by the time we left.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts