GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so out of nowhere another dealer has popped up with an interesting offer on an '07 wing. They have the color I want and they will match the price of my lowest quote so far. Neosho Powersports in Missouri. Has anyone bought a Wing there? What was your experience?

·
Registered
103 Posts
I purchsed a new 2003 wing there in Apr 2004 and just bought a trailer from them last week. Negotiated the price of the wing on the phone and they matched the lowest price offer I had. Great sales personnel and they have taken good care of me from day one.

Randy

·
Registered
816 Posts
Neosho

I've been there many times but have not purchased a bike from them. All I can tell you is that they are friendly, seem to know what they sell, and have a great reputation for service.

Seems that is a step up from most.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Check out procycle in springfield Missouri, might be a few bucks less. They beat powersports price for my 06 wing.

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I received my faxed quote from Neosho today. If everything is as represented, I should be riding my new '07 Orange Wing back from Missouri next week! So far, everyone has been very nice and extremely helpful.

I will update this post to let y'all know how the final deal turns out!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi folks form Northwest Arkansas, I bought my 05 blue wing from Neosho along with my wifes 2005 Honda Shadow Aero and they have treated us right in both instances, They gave me a excellent price on my wing and matched the price of one I found cheaper, so yes they will deal with you.

I have had great service with them also and they are the home of $19.95 oil changes, heck you can't buy the stuff for that, so yes you cannot go wrong with Mike Mcbroom, and also Perry in service and Jim in parts and Lori in accessories, good luck...Bill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts