·
Registered
819 Posts
Wish I could get a fishing boat with a 1800 wing motor in it. :nojoke:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
No brakes....

You don't need brakes when you can just slam it in reverse after being at full throttle and not think anything about it.... Try that with less buoyant vehicles and you will be looking at major repair costs.

·
Registered
20,956 Posts
where do u ride it ?

around here the DNR has gone to a lot of trouble to ruin things for those type of toys

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
863 Posts
You don't need brakes when you can just slam it in reverse after being at full throttle and not think anything about it.... Try that with less buoyant vehicles and you will be looking at major repair costs.
that's not the way I did it. turn the bars hard lock and full throttle/off throttle...then i had to wait for my wife to swim back to the ski as i just threw her off. sold my ski for my HOND FIT :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sweet! I want one, sadly my garage can only fit one toy. One day I may be able to ride my Goldwing with one of those in tow to the Jersey shore. It may be the one thing that gives near as much pleasure as riding the Wing.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
When I lived on Eagle Springs Lake ('90-'06) many of use wished they would have a gun season for those annoying %$&#@#!! That said they are a blast.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I have 3. 2 sit downs and 1 stand up. I have not had any time in 3 year for them.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
How does that steer in the snow?

·
Registered
5,260 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts