GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just purchased an 07 Dark Blue Metallic Goldwing. This is my first new motorcycle in 20 years. I have been riding and still own a 1986 Suzuki Cavalcade LXE with 135,000 miles. It has been a great motorcycle and I hope this new one will be just as good. I am definitely impressed with the power of the new motorcycle. Wow! Anyway, just wanted to say hi. These message boards are wonderful. Have a great day.
Tom (07 Goldwing in Alabama)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Congratulations.. I loved my Cavalcade.. You're gonna wish the Wing seat was a nice as the Suzuki's... I've been waiting for ten years for Suzuki to come out with a new touring bike, but alas, I think they've given up..

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Congrats on the new scoot!!!!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Welcome to the board...

You know you bought the fastest, coolest, prettiest, the color the girls like the best, fun-est, nicest, did I say fastest???, sweetest, bestest color they make...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did I tell you they're very fast.....? As in fast as a BLUE streak, fast as Superman ( he wears blue), rare as a Blue Moon, scary as a blue haired driver...... :lol:

And fast too....... :yes: :yes: :yes:

Enjoy the ride, and you can see what a CSC blue trike looks like....

Did I say how cool that BLUE color is??????? :wink:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Welcome. You are in a good place here to both meet good people and be able to learn alot about your new ride.

I have had the good fortune of being allowed to ride a Calvacade at one time. It was definitely ahead of its time with all the goodies it had. JMHO..Air ride seat was great, not to mention how easy you could move the rear trunk for added room... That V4 engine was also a winner and from what I heard and read it is still bullet proof..

If suzuki got serious again, I think they could be a major player in the touring market..JMHO

Ross

1 - 9 of 9 Posts