GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new ride last week. Rode it home 40 miles. Got home at 6 wife went to work at 6:30 and worked 12 hours. She got home and I rode to Branson she went in a van. spent 4 days in the rain . Went on a ride Tuesday. Rode today and now have 1200 miles in 10 days. Got back into riding last year on a 91 1500 that was won at Niehaus. Can not get the smile off my face. Wife has feel in love with riding and enjoys it more than me I think some times. Live in central Ill. Hope to get together with some of you soon.

Robert DePew
Vandalia Il
Pearl White 1800
2008 level 1

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Robert, I am sure you are going to have a great time here. :congrats:
on the new bike. Ride safe.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. What year, color and package did you get? Enjoy many safe miles on it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congratulations, Looks like you are enjoying it very much already. :congrats:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Take the Long way Home

Wait until you ride it to work. It is 1 1 /2 miles buy car to work I have seen the gold wing go a 100 miles to get home from work. For some reason it just dosen't make the correct turns. :joke:
Enjoy an dmany safe miles ahead. O BTY did you get and extra $5000 to deck out the wing? Just rember it's your ride and enjoy.
Bob:congrats:

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
Congrats!! Your gonna love it! This is a great board with great people!! ENJOY!

Matt(BCNV) :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
No pic ???? .......didn't happen !

:joke: kidding...congrats ...enjoy !

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Surely you own a camera .... we are a visual bunch so we need pictures ............ but congrats!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pictures

I tell people I need them to invent a computer with a PHD built into it. Punch here dumby. So don't expect to much from me. As for riding to work I have a truck for that (company). But the boss lets me off early sometimes (me).Bling all depend on the year.

Robert DePew

2008 White level one

·
Registered
581 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the board. New here myself but gaining more useful information every day.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Robert, welcome from this former central-Illinoisian (Pontiac, Bloomington-Normal). You've a lot of fun ahead of you.

·
Registered
822 Posts
New bike

Hay we need pictures robert .Enjoy the new bike and ride safe & long
you will love more each day .so get ready .!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::agree:
Great group of people here too!!!And a lot of help when you need it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts