GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
15 year Member
Joined
·
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of tires (tyres,RRIXX) do they come with this year??? My 2002 was Bridgestone, I know lately they have been going with dunlop.... I wonder with the manufactures running a tad behind,with tires, who Honda went with..

Thanks,

Matt(Ashland,MA)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
My dealer has 2 07s both with Dunflops 250's.
 

·
15 year Member
Joined
·
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RRIXX said:
Matt(Ashland said:
What kind of tires (tyres,RRIXX) do they come with this year???
Matt(Ashland,MA)
Hey, we aren't that English. You guys do spell tires correctly. Man, it's like living with a 2 year old!!
:lol:

Matt(Ashland,MA)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
RRIXX said:
Matt(Ashland said:
What kind of tires (tyres,RRIXX) do they come with this year???
Matt(Ashland,MA)
Hey, we aren't that English. You guys do spell tires correctly. Man, it's like living with a 2 year old!!
Yea Matt, what's the matter with you.... They put shrimp on the barby mate!!! Jeez... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
15 year Member
Joined
·
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tires

Looks like they will be swaping those onto the wing I trade in.... I am going to stick with the Bridgstones...
Piece of mind is worth 1000's when your riding in the Northeast .... with all the Kennedys in this state you have to take every precaution....



Matt(Ashland,MA) :shock: :shock: :shock: :beer8:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,422 Posts
PunkinWing said:
Yea Matt, what's the matter with you.... They put shrimp on the barby mate!!! Jeez... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats Australian! :D So you have seen Crocodile Dundee? and the Late Steve Irwin.

Trev.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,194 Posts
Auswing said:
PunkinWing said:
Yea Matt, what's the matter with you.... They put shrimp on the barby mate!!! Jeez... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats Australian! :D So you have seen Crocodile Dundee? and the Late Steve Irwin.

Trev.
Seen it, I have been "Down Under" a number of times (Darwin, Perth, Bunbury, Sydney and Townsville) and would love to spend a month or so touring the country on our GL1800.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,422 Posts
zaT111 said:
Auswing said:
PunkinWing said:
Yea Matt, what's the matter with you.... They put shrimp on the barby mate!!! Jeez... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats Australian! :D So you have seen Crocodile Dundee? and the Late Steve Irwin.

Trev.
Seen it, I have been "Down Under" a number of times (Darwin, Perth, Bunbury, Sydney and Townsville) and would love to spend a month or so touring the country on our GL1800.
G'day Bret and Jennifer,

Glad to hear you like and enjoy it, Perth is one of my favourite places, and our only daughter is married and living in Darwin. We have toured all about in the caravan and now its up for sale.
I have just put a holding deposit on an 06 Silver Wing, (still in the crate) and pick it up as soon as our Caravan is sold. Couple of weeks at most I hope, then we aim to take a tour somewhere to run it in.
Have never been to the US and would not know where to start, its so big. Got to get the Wing first though.

Cheers,

Trev and Marie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Does anyone know if the Navigation System Maps have been updated for the 2007 models and if the system has had any changes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,014 Posts
The Dunlop tire shortage is only affecting consumers. Dunlop didn't stop making them. They are just giving most of them to Honda.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top