GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, she's home!!!!!!!!
Traded in the Harley today and brought the Blue 07 home....

Went for a Blue Knight Dinner ride tonight, sweet!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

The Nav system will take some getting use to, not being able to play with going down the road, course the wife loves this, she says I'm all over the road with the other one, Who Me?????

Will post some pictures tomorrow.....

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Was out riding today and stopped at the honda dealer in athens,tn. They have a 07 orange and a silver in stock both with comf and nav if anybody is looking for an 07. And by the way at real good prices.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Blue Knight, Bluegrass, Blue Bike.

I don't see nothin to be Blue about..>LOL

Good on ya. Throw your ear plugs away.

Bulldog

·
Registered
96 Posts
How about some picutures of your new baby? I think the new 07 blue really looks good. BLUE is the color to have. Good luck with the new ride.
"Ride with Pride" and ride safe.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all....raining today, temps going south this weekend, if it brakes up a little, I'll roll her out and snap a few.....

Now, where's that credit card, I gots stuff to buy!!!!!!

Bulldog, I told them to order you one :wink:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! :D

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Congrats KYBLUE. Kinda knew you would return to the fold. Welcome back!!! I'm liking the Blue a lot too...haven't seen the Red yet...But it will be one of those two for the new one. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

·
Registered
318 Posts
If it has the airbag please post some good pics of the cockpit, I am considering one but have heard they had to move the controls.
Congratulations
ROB

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
robw said:
If it has the airbag please post some good pics of the cockpit, I am considering one but have heard they had to move the controls.
Congratulations
ROB
Not an AirBag model, yes they did move the controls, saw one at the dealer. Moved the radio controls over to the right area below the pocket...

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
KYBLUE said:
robw said:
Congratulations
ROB
Not an AirBag model, yes they did move the controls, saw one at the dealer. Moved the radio controls over to the right area below the pocket...
Here is a Pic from another board member's thread of the "moved" controls:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Thanks Ron,
It still looks prettty user friendly to me so I think I'll get one. Now all I have to do is decide on the color. I like blue but dark colors tend to show scratches. Haven't seen the orange in person and the jury is still out on the red. I suppose the ultimate decision will be my wife's, all I really care about is the ride.
ROB

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hey Blue..is your BK chapter as Harley heavy as mine?

I think I'm the only guy with a Wing. I saw a Yamaha FJR and a couple of Shadows..but 90% Harley in my group.

Have to wear ear plugs just to ride with them..LOL.

Dep

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
Dep said:

I think I'm the only guy with a Wing. I saw a Yamaha FJR and a couple of Shadows..but 90% Harley in my group.

Dep
SWEET, Mine will be like that only RED!!!

Ride safe!!

Matt(Ashland,MA)

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dep said:

Dep
No, ours would be Wing heavy...we have a good mix of bikes, but the Wings outnumber them all... :lol:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
You can always point your new Wing South for Daytona's Biketoberfest next week in order to take that edge off. :D 8)

Just think of Palm trees and surf in the back ground as you snap those photos of your new Wing 8)

Best of luck, may you always be safe. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts