GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my new 2012 Red Gold Wing with the Navigation! I will be picking her up on the 15th. Looking forward to the new ride! And the 2012's look great in person!!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!!! I am getting the new bike from Tim at Southern Honda in Chattanooga, TN. I had to put down a $500 deposit to hold the bike! All the dealers are selling them as fast as they can get them in!!! I am looking forward to the ride home and how much difference in the ride between the 2012 and my 2008. I let let you know the outcome!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds great pumptech!!! It's going to be a long two weeks waiting for it to come in!!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Waiting for my blue '12 also.

Supposed to be in next week.

Hope the 4th holiday doesn't screw things up.

Just sold my other bike, so I straddling a sawhorse in the garage going, 'rum rum rum'...

...say that makes me thirsty.

Retirement - I didn't do anything yesterday and doubt I'll have time to finish the job today

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Thanks!!! I am getting the new bike from Tim at Southern Honda in Chattanooga, TN. I had to put down a $500 deposit to hold the bike! All the dealers are selling them as fast as they can get them in!!! I am looking forward to the ride home and how much difference in the ride between the 2012 and my 2008. I let let you know the outcome!
Same here thru Southern. Mine's supposed to be in next week. :thumbup:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CAT mine will be in on the 8th., but it will be the 15th before I can get down there to pick her up!!! I know you are looking forward to getting yours also!!! Southern Honda has the BEST prices than anyone that I checked with!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I hope you enjoy the new bike. I should have my Blue 2012 next week, can't wait. It will replace my Blue 2001. I hope the new one is as good as the old one. Time will tell.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Mine just got bumped for mid July to mid August. What a bummer for sure.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
5 more days until I pick up my new 2012 Red Nav Wing!!!!! It's going to be a long week!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
1 step forward 5 back for me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Love my White 2012

The 2012s are great and do look much better in person than on the Honda Web Site. I have a little over 2,200 miles on mine ... darn work gets in the way of riding ;)

I have the ABS package which came in handy the day I picked it up because some idiot in a car drove across the road right in front of me

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
:congrats: It's going to be a long wait.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I got my 2010 from Tim at Southern Powersports. I guess he is a busy man these days.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I got mine 4 or 5 weeks ago, 3400mi and no sign of front end wobble yet. :thumbup:
You will love it, but you should have got a white one they are the fastest

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
:congrats::congrats:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts