GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For us who like a train wreck, it's backkkkkk

Tune in Monday nite for a brand new season.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Thank's.I know it;s not the best show to watch but better than some.Plus it helps to put me to sleep

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
No Thanks!
Years and years ago I watched them all the time,I finally grew tired of all the bickering and griping....
I'll stick with the net,other than news and some sports I could toss my TV out the window :p LOL

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
No Thanks!
Years and years ago I watched them all the time,I finally grew tired of all the bickering and griping....
I'll stick with the net,other than news and some sports I could toss my TV out the window :p LOL
:agree:

Yeah, it's one of those shows that the plot never changes and the bikes aren't enough to carry the show anymore either. I used to know who to root for, but now I don't like either one of them.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Chopper

These are ultra super,ignorant idiots.they have a VERY limited vocabulary and can only speak a few words with out cursing or using some sort of vulgarity I know because I watched it for 2 minutes some time ago.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Scripted ignorance, IMHO.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
I think if GL1800riders were televised,
it would look a lot like American Chopper.

Dennis

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
There are laws against dog fighting to protect the dogs from the cruelty it inflicts. In the case of these two morons however I think they need a law to notch it up to a level that will guarantee a speedy and fatal conclusion.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
No Thanks!
Ah Kevin we all know the only reason you don't watch TV anymore is becusae your favorite soap is off the air. Do like I do, I watch the hunting channel. Got to love The Crush with Lee and Tiffiney. ALmost make me want to re-take up bow hunting.

·
Registered
19,227 Posts
No thanks. I think I will paint the inside of my house and watch it dry while listening to an 80K stereo

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Ah Kevin we all know the only reason you don't watch TV anymore is becusae your favorite soap is off the air. Do like I do, I watch the hunting channel. Got to love The Crush with Lee and Tiffiney. ALmost make me want to re-take up bow hunting.

Hahahaha George you ratted me out I really miss that one soap opera show????
I could go for some hunting show,what's The Crush??? and who's Lee and Tiffany?? :shrug: :)

We've had enough drama down the road somebody should be filming out here :p LOL
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG...8/**http://www.abc17news.com/news.php?id=3452

·
Registered
293 Posts
Occ

Get ready for 28 more episodes and two specials. Paul senior revealed he had just signed a contract with the network at the OCC “Live” show in Florence, SC. Best,

DOC:shrug:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts