GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed that Bulldog recently changed his Avatar after a long stretch of the box on the head trick. I think it is high time Fred H., another great contributor here on the board, should cosider freshening up his presence as well.

While Fred is a sharp wing wrench he is a low key guy and his current avatar is a little low key as well but i think he is deserving of a makeover to better represent his wrenching, engineering, and riding skills.

Maybe we can nudge him along by posting some suggestions for him and see if he will bite. There are some talented photoshop experts here so show us your stuff!

Fred - don't take any offense, this is in your honor for the help you have extended not only with the videos but the help and advice you offer at the drop of a hat either on the board, or in person on the road and at gatherings. Not many people would disassemble a wing down to removing the gas tank in front of a hotel to aid a friend.

Lets give Fred a makover to show him our thanks!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Won't work Fred, the guy has shoes on!!!!!! :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Now Fred, why beat a dead horse? We've already covered that ground around here with wobble, tires, oil, wobble, Dunlops, Metzlers, wobble ... you get the idea!

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Hey Fred, here you go.... "TOOLS OF THE TRADE". :roll:

Might as well advertise a well equipped operation. :lol: :lol:

DC

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Those look like Flintsone feet.

·