GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my 09 wing is in and the snow/ice here in the Ohio valley has nixed my ability to get it. Oh well, maybe next week. Thanks to you folks on this board, I was able to make a decision between the BMW K1200LT and a Goldwing. Being an owner of both brands, it was a tough decision. The information and support from you folks sure helped me decide. Thanks :yes1:

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Well, my 09 wing is in and the snow/ice here in the Ohio valley has nixed my ability to get it. Oh well, maybe next week. Thanks to you folks on this board, I was able to make a decision between the BMW K1200LT and a Goldwing. Being an owner of both brands, it was a tough decision. The information and support from you folks sure helped me decide. Thanks :yes1:
Congrats on the new ride.
To help you through all that misery here's a picture of my '09.............glad to help out. :lol:

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Smart choice. As it is sitting there doing nothing ypu might just as well start having parts put on it. Order them from direct line and they will be there in two days and have them install the parts :congrats:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Yeah ! What Slowpoke said. Especially since they have a sale right now.

·
Mad UK Winger
356 Posts
:congrats: , now get them to add loads of chrome while its waiting :)

enjoy her when she gets home :yes1::yes1::coffee1:

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
:congrats:

:biker:

·
Vendor
22,239 Posts
Congrats. Sorry you can't ride it, but it will be waiting for you. I'm hoping I can turn over 3K miles on my 09 within the next week or so. Ideally, I would like to have 5-6K on it before spring so I can take off these terrible Dunlops and put some REAL tires on it. Maybe I'll take it on a shakedown run to the Hill Country next weekend.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Awaiting Wing

Woo Hooo!!!!!!!:congrats: :excited:for you.
I know that excitement you get when you pick up your new wing. I recall when I first picked. I was excited but also praying I could handle her making it home from the dealership, moving up from a '96 1100 Shadow. She was good to me and it's been a love affair ever since.
Again congratulations.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts