GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am a long time reader and very seldom poster to this place. I have come here to say the stars aligned. I am now the proud owner of a Black Metallic 2010 Goldwing. It is the comfort/audio/nav package. Purchased the bike 2 weeks ago and have put a little over 900 miles on it.
As some of you all may know my previous bike was a 2006 Electra Glide Standard. That was a good bike the whole time I owned it. She was traded in with just a touch over 50k on it. All I can say is WOW this wing is awesome. Looking forward to riding it to Daytona in a cpl of weeks for the race and vacation.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats: Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the fun!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Same bike as mine,Beautiful. I loved it stock but I did do some handlebar risers and progressive springs and All Balls Bearings. Finally got my foot position perfect so it is everything I would want in a bike now..Hope you have many safe miles on her.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Congrats on the new bike i think you will enjoy the wing.

PS You live out in my old stomping grounds. Was raised up on Ventis rd.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Welcome to our group. I am also a new Goldwing owner owning one only since January.

This forum is excellent also and our sponsor is a great source of discounted OEM Honda parts or aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
267 Posts
:congrats: on ur new ride. :thumbup:

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know how you feel

I to traded a Harley Ultra so I can relate. My first ride on a 1800 sold me within 2 miles. The handling was so much lighter and no engine heat. I have 2400 miles so far and have only added a Kury luggage rack and the dealer installed LED lights. Ordered a Utopia last night. The best bike I have owned so far. Ran it real hard a few days ago over Berthod Pass outside Denver, really handles much better than a 900lb bike has a right to. Enjoy !

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: on you new toy!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy that new bike in the fastest color.
Time to add some lights and safety chrome.
Happy riding.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts