·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
435 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!

I'll be waiting for it to come out! Thanks for the heads up!

Mike :s13:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Just saw Night at the Museum and I DEFINITELY will be looking for this in the theaters!

It has to be one hilarious flick with Allen in it.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Looks like I will finally go see a movie at the mall..Been far and few in between..... :roll:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Now that will be a good one.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Looks like it will be a light hearted and enjoyable flick.

Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Sure looks better than "Talledega Night". :cry: :cry:

I will have to go find out...

Ross

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those were my thoughts . I have not been to a movie show in years but this might be worth a tub of pop corn if i don't get choked !

·
Registered
552 Posts
This guy I work with wanted to do something different for the weekend. He decided to fly into LA and rent a Harley for a couple of days. The dealership picked him up at the airport and he straddled a Road King and began his venture with his girlfriend. She wanted to ride to the beach, he rolled right into this movie being filmed. The security thought they were extras so he hung out with John Trovolta and Martin Lawrence. He gave me a CD full of pics. It was the coolest thing. He may even have a 2 second shot in the movie.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats funny right there i don't care who you are ! :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
While on our cross country trip last May, we were in Taos, New Mexico while they were shooting scenes there. We happened upon the set after a wrong turn was made. (Guess who was leading?) As we were riding thru, John Travolta was on the side of the road, and my husband pointed to him and said "John Travolta!!!",, and he replied "No lie"... Just in the few clips that you can see on the trailer, it brings back lots of great memories of our vacation. We'll definitely go see it at the theatre.

·
Registered
243 Posts
This was such a good and long trailer, I just hope they saved some for the movie.

I have seen some trailers where all of the good stuff is in the trailer, and there was one where the trailer scene did not even make it in to the movie!

However, I agree, this looks like a great movie, and it has been a long time since a trailer made me laugh like that. I've been showing it to everyone. I didn't think to post it here. duh. I'm glad someone was on the ball!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
WILD HOGS

i have already marked my calender for sat night march third and informed the wife,we be goin to da movies,looks hilarious.another good one if you like kinda crude humor is larry the cable guy,health inspector,its out on video and really funny.OLE YELLER MBG PA

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thanks for the heads up, it looks really funny. This trailer really made me laugh, I can't wait to see it in the movies.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts