GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D :D :D
Need to put on a new hitch, had Bushtec last time thinking of Kury, anyone had any problems with the Kuryakn??

Any comments on the best Fog/Driving light to put on.
Have about 2 1/2 months to install CHROME TIA

·
Registered
317 Posts
Keep in mind the Bushtec has a new v2 hitch that has a removeable center section. If that is why you were looking for another brand. I am partial to Electrical Connection products when it comes to lights, and other electrical stuff for that matter.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Rackets,
EC would also get my vote, not only for a well thought out product that is made well, but the level of customer service that I have received. So seldom can we find a owner and staff that goes the extra mile. Lewis and Nicole are tops in my book.
I wish I could offer some info on hitches, but as luck would have it I'm going through the same process of trying to determine my needs and which will be the very best for the money. It was last year sometime that John Preston listed I believe three different hitches that he felt were worth the investment. Rivco, Hitch-Doc I believe, and ofcourse Bustec. I'm always impressed when a person is willing to step up and give credit to his competitors, which speaks volumes to me about their comfort zone about their own product. I suppose if I were to buy today I'd be giving my money to Bushtec. :sw1:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts