GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a good place to start a new. Why don't we try to refrain from flaming and personal attacks amongts each other?
We're all supposed to be on the same side with the same interest.
If you don't like a subject, don't read it. Posting flames and personal attacks, just doesn't contribute anything to the sport. Intense discussion I'm sure are welcome as long as we stick to the issue.

·
15 year Member
6,904 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
Blessed are the peacemakers...
3 years since this post was made and we're still talking about the same issue.

NOW THATS FUNNY!!!! WE WILL BE PEACEFUL ALSO!!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :yes:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Laserman said:
This is a good place to start a new. Why don't we try to refrain from flaming and personal attacks amongts each other?
We're all supposed to be on the same side with the same interest.
If you don't like a subject, don't read it. Posting flames and personal attacks, just doesn't contribute anything to the sport. Intense discussion I'm sure are welcome as long as we stick to the issue.
And I suppose you also think that peace in the mid-east is attainable! :wink:

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Has there been a problem here? I can't imagine that all the nice people I talk to here would fight amongst each other! I really think MOST people on this forum are great...just ignore the ignorant...

·
Registered
553 Posts
noooo another dogooder

NOOOOOOO,,not another do gooder,,another valley boy,,NOOOOO
cant you valley boys ever live in the real world ?? i dont wanna live in ur perfect LITTLE world..i wanna see life for what it really is...go away please heheheee

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
:yes:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll:

Lewis,
Double Dawg Dare Ya!!!! Ya won't do it, no guts, no glory!! :wink:
As my 5 year old grandson Ethan always say is "Na Na Boo Boo ya ain't got it in ya!!" :wink: :lol: :twisted:

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
Blessed are the peacemakers...
Heh, Bill, you got this totally wrong you *^*^*&^, he said 'Blessed are the cheesemakers'!!!

Now, have some SPAM, Velveeta and Samiclaus on me!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
wingman57 said:
Some people just don't get it! Do they?
Get what , where, what is it , oh crap I miss out on everything. :cry: :lol: :hun1:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well put Lazerperson, can't we all just get along PLEASE. And as long as we're on feminizing I mean civilizing the world even further what can we do about that brutal game of football? Also shouldn't we have drink (virgin of course) to reflect our new sweetness and lite togetherness Wing culture? We could call it a "Pink Wing" yes that has a nice ring to it, belly up to the bar and say "gimme a Pink Wing please." Of course if it's a rough hooligan place like Fridays or Chiles add "in a dirty glass" :a13: Dave

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
The article was from 2001...probably all drunk up by now...

cold front coming through here tonight...gotta hurry up and ride!! huh! just have to wear sweater instead of a tee shirt!!

going on a ride to that display at TY park...drive through light display....

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've got some haggis left over, Mark; pray tell, where can I get some Samiclaus (2001 vintage)?
Seriously, do you really have haggis? If so where did you get it? I am one of those who loves haggis but I thought it was illegal to import it into the USA.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
DaveS said:
Well put Lazerperson, can't we all just get along PLEASE. And as long as we're on feminizing I mean civilizing the world even further what can we do about that brutal game of football? Also shouldn't we have drink (virgin of course) to reflect our new sweetness and lite togetherness Wing culture? We could call it a "Pink Wing" yes that has a nice ring to it, belly up to the bar and say "gimme a Pink Wing please." Of course if it's a rough hooligan place like Fridays or Chiles add "in a dirty glass" :a13: Dave
IF Mother Honda actually reads this forum, and...
IF someone there should actually see those words
"PINK WING"
You WILL be held responsible if it shows up as next years new color. :roll: :shock: :eek: :22yikes: :eek:4:
DC

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Jack D said:
Seriously, do you really have haggis? If so where did you get it? I am one of those who loves haggis but I thought it was illegal to import it into the USA.
I like the Highland Beef variety best but all of it is good, laddie.

They're in Texas: Caledonian Kitchen

1 - 20 of 20 Posts