·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Steve...I'll ride and wave :D , can't talk...no cb lol

:yw1:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
We would talk with you Steve but unfortunately our CB will only reach to AZ. LOL I guess we'll just have to get a little closer.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Steve, come on up to Cow Town, we'll talk! :chat:

·
Registered
298 Posts
CB

Steve, I been thinking about getting one put on mine. Did you go through Hal to get yours? Did you install it yourself? May talk to you about it when we go to Marble Falls

·
Registered
766 Posts
So you want to ride do you? Well how about this.....

I just talked to Shooter and we're thinking about doing lunch at the Hard 8 in Stephenville tomorrow. You want to ride, this will get you out. It should be about 150 miles for all of us to get there. Steve's up for it and he's talking to some others. What about you? Figure we could meet up there between 11 and 12. This would give everyone time to get home before dark. Supposed to be sunny and 60 so let me know what you think.

Anyone else interested? Could be a good time.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Sounds like a good plan. Anyone from this area of the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex can meet me and a few othes at the Exxon/McDonalds in Venus at 0900 with KSU at 0930.

Ride safe

·
Registered
270 Posts
Must be Nice

Looking at all the reply's and most of every one is from Texas. Must be nice to be where it's nice and warm. I can tell you it's not nice and warm here in Maryland. We run out when ever it gets just a little above 35 or 36 degrees. I'm thinking it must be time for a climate change

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
C.B.'s

Led a group of 8 motorcycles & 2 cages from Richmond,Va on a ride to the Marine Corps. Museum in Stafford,Va. yesterday.
Combination of Interstates & back roads. 34 dgs to start, 26 dgs @ end of ride.
No CB's, no problems.
the hobo

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
"No one to tak to" is at least the number 3 reason that I ride. :oops:

·
Registered
270 Posts
What can I say

I'm up most of the night every night with the pain of a broken Shoulder blade and I read your post all night for something to do old and new. No I'm not a lurker

1 - 16 of 16 Posts