GL1800Riders Forums banner

Tell me what you think of the color combo.

• I like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is on my 04 anyway. I'm one of those guys who wants to be a little different. If we all buy the same accessories, then our Wings will pretty much all look the same. I bet there's not too many Silver/Magenta Goldwings on the road, huh? Anyway, with the subject I posted, I knew I would get lots of lookers. To see more new pictures, you'll have to visit our web site. Thanks in advance for visiting. :wink:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Verdayne,
I think I'd have to pass on that mod. Perhaps if there were a couple of areas that were Silver it may balance I don't know, but my first impression was it looked like a bike that had been wrecked/damaged and the Silver panel was installed as a temporary fix. Heck what do I know? I guess I just like more balance.

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
sorry Wingnut :cry: -- gotta agree with Gary and Mikey and say that it doesn't grab me. In general, I like a color combination of silver and magenta, but I think the big area on the nose is too much.......maybe it needs some magenta pinstriping on it.

Sorry, but YOU asked the question....... :D

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
I can't say I'm wild about it either,but who cares what we think.
As said above,maybe if there was some more silver somewhere else,it might help.

I once rode with a guy who was rebuilding a wrecked 1500.He must have had 5 different colors on there. He didn't care,so why should I?

It's your ride,if you like how it looks that's what counts.

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
If we all had to ride the exact same bike... how boring would it be? (VERY!)

I'll admit that look doesn't do anything for me, but again... if we all had to ride the same bike... we'd be miserable. Especially if we all had to ride a Harley.

Reminds me of the bikes that Schroader's did the same thing to...except they did it all over the bike.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You see, that's what I like about this board, & its members. Honesty! I do have to agree that it's a lot of silver, & it needs pinstriping or something. I went a head an put the original back on, but will work on the silver parts later in the year. I still like the different color up front though. It's back to Magenta & chrome for now. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts