GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. Here is the new challenge at CatsCade. Our Littlest Buddy has agreed to be a stand-in (so to speak) for our new contest. This will be held in the parking lot so all can participate. So start practicing!!!! Just click on the link and you will see how the contest works. Good luck all.

·
Registered
791 Posts
No alcohol involved in this one, right? LOL :) :) :) :)

·
Canuck
2,826 Posts
Hope the midget gets a few drinks. He'll need em. :capwin::beer8::beer8::beer3::beer3:

·
Registered
629 Posts
Is "stump water" involved either prior or during the contest???

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
We kinda played this at WingStock when Wheels was talking and reached over and grabbed the wrong beer. The mattress thing might be better and let the game last longer.:roll:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Looks like a fun game for a parking lot party...
Just make sure the blender isn't in the way..

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
I can't load the YouTube video. Can someone please post a direct link?
Thank You.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
I can't load the YouTube video. Can someone please post a direct link?
Thank You.
If the imbedded photo does not load, click the words YOU TUBE at the top and they will take you directly to YouTube and link to the video.

Here it is Wayne, enjoy!

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
When he said he was thrown in a bar, I thought he meant thrown IN TO a bar. All this time I had it wrong.:oops:

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Ok. Here is the new challenge at CatsCade. Our Littlest Buddy has agreed to be a stand-in (so to speak) for our new contest. This will be held in the parking lot so all can participate. So start practicing!!!! Just click on the link and you will see how the contest works. Good luck all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbr8qNMgCR4
Uh Roh!!!!!!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Hey, does Bull Dawg know about this? :shock: :wrong::duck:(Roy, be afraid, be very afraid:thumbup:)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
If the imbedded photo does not load, click the words YOU TUBE at the top and they will take you directly to YouTube and link to the video.

Here it is Wayne, enjoy!
Thanks Ron

·
Registered
629 Posts
Not trying to change the post, but what town is the resturant we are going to eat at in. I think the name is Frankie and somebody???

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts