GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i asked 2 days ago for my # & how to get the decals & it got overlooked yet duckster posted 12 hours ago & got lucky 1000, does that make me 1001 since i'm not on the list yet?

·
DSI Keeper
9,185 Posts
CRAZZYRMAN, please accept my most humble appologies for missing your post. I am truly sorry. :cry:

In all fairness tho, your very first response to your questions was to get in touch with me. (I had to do a search for your post http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286405 )

Also, If I had seen your post, your number would have been either 996 or 997. Hard to tell, since your post doesn't have a time stamp.

Again, I am sorry that I overlooked your post. I do welcome you to the darkside and give out congrats for trying something different. Give me a shout if you still want to be added to the infamous list of darksiders.

-Murgie

i asked 2 days ago for my # & how to get the decals & it got overlooked yet duckster posted 12 hours ago & got lucky 1000, does that make me 1001 since i'm not on the list yet?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes please add me. i'm sorry i came off as pissed in how i worded it. i was just stating i had posted up & not gotten a responce of how to go about it. it really doesn't matter what # i get (yes 1000 is cool being the 1st 4 digit).
so just let me know what # i am officially & what the deal with the stickers is.

thanks,
crazzyrman

·
DSI Keeper
9,185 Posts
No problem, CRAZZYRMAN! I sent you a PM. Hope you can plan coming to a darkside ride-in near your. That is if I can get some planning started. Last fall we did a ride-in to Summersville, WV and it was a success.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats:n and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
PM sent....

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
We got another!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'll haveto see about a darksider meat & great. i work a crazzy night shift so i don't get a real weekend, i work mon- thurs, off fri, on sat & off sun nights & they don't like giving the sat shift off.
at this point the gl1500i (my current darksider) is my daily driver but i'm not really planning to do trips with it anymore (111,000 miles & pretty beat) but i'm planning to darkside my gl1800 as soon as the factory tire wears out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts