GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, been lurking for about a month and reading all I can absorb and boy is there alot of great information and good people hanging around this site. To make a long story short just installed new treads front and rear BT 45 front and goodyear tt 205/60/16 rear all I can say is WOW!! best thing I have done to date. started with 39 psi all around. Much smoother and eerily silent. Thanks for all the info. You all made this decision much easier to make. :thumbup:

Mike

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome tothe darkside:congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
452 Posts
:congrats: Go big or go home! Way to jump in :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
WELCOME, the numbers keep growing.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
WELCOME, the numbers keep growing.
Faster than I can keep up. Mike congrats on Darkside and new to this forum. Remember you can believe everything you read but do not repeat it :joke:. Darkside cookies are here in Wi. Next time your my way :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: Welcome to the Darkside!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Sounds like you went with the Grand-slam to me!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome. The ride to work this morning just validates my decision. Can't wait for my trip home to Florida only 800 miles but will be a good shakedown. And I won't have to listen to the infernal racket of those E3's.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. The ride to work this morning just validates my decision. Can't wait for my trip home to Florida only 800 miles but will be a good shakedown. And I won't have to listen to the infernal racket of those E3's.
Welcome to the family!

Your comment about the singing of the E3s reminded me of my first ride on the new tires last year.
I left the house and rode very carefully, not knowing what to expect -- especially since I wanted to 'scrub in' the new shoes.
It took me about half a mile before I realized what it was that seemed strange. It was QUIET!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome from another new darksider. :congrats:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts