GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have HAVE BEEN READING this post for two years
WENT TO THE DARK SIDE LAST YEAR KUMHO RF 26000 MILES RIDING 2UP MOST OF THE TIME, THE WIFE REMARKED ABOUT THE RIDE RIGHT A WAY
I WONT GO BACK.

TED

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
TGREENE, Congratulations, welcome to the forum.
Now we know that you know what some people don't know, don't take my word for it, ask Rocketman911, he knows, i think.

·
Registered
259 Posts
:congrats: I have over 6000 miles on my CT now and enjoying more each time I ride. I bought a pressure senser today should be here before I leave for the Mountains. Just get on and ride. :coffee1:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Glad the tire worked out for you and your wife.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
:thumbup: Welcome to the darkside!

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: and welcome! If you want to try some Darksider cookies, give Rail32 a shout and ride up to Wisconsin and get you some!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Welcome TGREENE glad to have aboard.:thumbup:

·
Registered
899 Posts
:congrats: and welcome! If you want to try some Darksider cookies, give Rail32 a shout and ride up to Wisconsin and get you some!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Ummmmm they're good! you'd better get up there and get some. Worth the trip even from so cal!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Ummmmm they're good! you'd better get up there and get some. Worth the trip even from so cal!!!
You already received the coolest sounding 1500 award. I also believe you may receive the most miles rode to receive Darkside cookies award after I run the numbers :congrats:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Another soul for the evil Darkside.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Welcome to the DARK SIDE:22yikes: Two year Ted:22yikes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts