GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I set up the video Max sent me from Traxxion in my lap top and headed for bed with my babe...now, I said before that Traxxion has made me feel more sexy. However, my girlfriend, to my utter amazement, fell sleep on me during the video.

I am very dissapointed Max. I expected better excitment and functionality out of that video...what is that thing rated at anyways?

·
Are we there yet?
2,344 Posts
It's rated ZZZZZZZZZZZZ............. LOL

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Nando said:
I set up the video Max sent me from Traxxion in my lap top and headed for bed with my babe...now, I said before that Traxxion has made me feel more sexy. However, my girlfriend, to my utter amazement, fell sleep on me during the video.

I am very dissapointed Max. I expected better excitment and functionality out of that video...what is that thing rated at anyways?
FELL ASLEEP ON ME??? Hmmm....sure it was the video?

Just kiddin' ya, Nando. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Max McAllister said:
Whaddya want for nothin?

:xmas1:
Oh Man! I hope Nando isn't gonna start posting a new episode every day,
like the Soap Operas. :wink:

Will Nando's suspension be up to the task?
What will he do with an additional 3 inches of fork travel?
Will he develop a wobble?
Will the SO develop a wobble?
Will Max's video put a damper on things?
What effect will Max's All Balls installation have?
Did Nando really need the Kuryakyn to stiffen his fork?
And who is the mysterious barefoot stranger?
These and many other burning questions will be answered if you...
Tune in tomorrow, for the next suspension filled episode.
Brought to you by the friendly folks at Traxxion Dynamics.

I really gotta quit this.........Nah! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I tell ya,
She woke during the part where I started mimicking the pre-loading shanigans Max doing...However, she started paying attention to the Bermuda shorts....I finally gave in and admitted: yes, yes I think he has nice legs, Well, no, I am not sure, I can't see it that well....I was just trying to keep the concentration on stiffening the preload...

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fred
:lol: :lol: :p :p :yes: :clap2:
Funny you asked Fred, cause I have found a place for that....I am sending your CD to the Episcopelian Bishop...I heard they were looking for a new organizational icon...I figure, manly large feet? In a garage?....I hope you dont mind the copyright mod, but I dubbed in the soundtrack of YMCA for background and re-jacketed the CD with a pic of the Village People

...hey man! I am just trying to give to the church, ok!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Nando said:
I set up the video Max sent me from Traxxion in my lap top and headed for bed with my babe...now, I said before that Traxxion has made me feel more sexy. However, my girlfriend, to my utter amazement, fell sleep on me :cry: during the video.

As my father used to tell me when we were fishing and he was catching all the fish and I none, "maybe you are not holding your mouth right." :shock: :wink:

Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts