GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2003 GL 1800 back from New England Cycle Works, Gary and Chris were great I had my frame recall done and the work was done very pristine I could not be more pleased with them. I had two new Dunlap e3's installed an oil change and new air filter done at the same time so now I am all set to see spring. It was a nice day yesterday to ride about 43 degrees and my wife and I put a few miles on the new tires, but today we woke up to snow with an expected 6 inches. They say March in like a lion out like a lamb I hope it is true.:excited:

·
Registered
216 Posts
The guys at NECW are pretty good. Ive purchase 3 bikes from them (latest being the GW) and they've always treated me well. Sometimes I like stopping in just to chew the fat. But now I want to go riding, so, c'mon snow, get outta here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:agree:I purchased my bike from them a couple of weeks ago and found them to be very professional and helpful. The whole transaction was an enjoyable.

·
Registered
216 Posts
:agree:I purchased my bike from them a couple of weeks ago and found them to be very professional and helpful.

Congrats on the new bike. They have your picture on their website.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
What town are they located in?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Theyre located in Groton, CT. On the corner of Rte 184 and Buddington Rd.

·
Registered
56 Posts
That's where I bought my wing, wouldn't go anywhere else. They have been around for a long time and take great care of their customers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts