GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was checking the 2019 Honda website and low and behold they had a 2016 F6B Deluxe listed. I said what the heck and I click into it and it says you can order a 2015 or a 2016 deluxe from Honda brand new and they had a list of accessories each with a price and of course the deluxe had a 21,499 price sticker for its purchase. I thought they weren't going to produce anymore F6B Goldwings but according to that site you can order a new one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ahhh Unicorns. There are some great deals to be had on the F6b right now. I cannot get enough of mine. Destined to be one of those classic runs of an incredibly agile and supremely comfortable ride.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but I already found a brand new leftover white 2016 Deluxe that's sitting in the garage right now, I paid 15199.00 for it. The deals are out there but I was unaware that you could get one right from Honda but of course like I said it's full money for it too. No deals from Honda.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was at the car/bike show last week in St. Louis and a dealer there had a new 2016 standard F6B matte grey marked down to 11,999

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
I was at the car/bike show last week in St. Louis and a dealer there had a new 2016 standard F6B matte grey marked down to 11,999
Lots of the standard model found on the Internet for those prices. I even saw one for $11500, ya just gotta spend some time searching if you're looking for one. :smile2:

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
lots of the standard model found on the internet for those prices. I even saw one for $11500, ya just gotta spend some time searching if you're looking for one. :smile2:
heck of a deal for a new wing ! Same motor etc . Just missing some stock bling

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
heck of a deal for a new wing ! Same motor etc . Just missing some stock bling
Perfect bike at a great price for most solo riders. :thumbup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would never spend $21,000 on a new F6B, I saw one on eBay, Matt white, 2016 Deluxe, 12100 with 300 miles on it!now that deal doesn't come around every day, but you can get other colors for even less than that

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Question... did any of the F6B bikes comes with ABS, or was that something they left off in the name of weight shaving?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
The US market was the only market in the world that did not have ABS as standard equipment on any year of F6B.

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
The US market was the only market in the world that did not have ABS as standard equipment on any year of F6B.
And for the life of me I don't understand why, but I'm sure they had a good reason. They probably figured that the US market would just buy the GL1800 offered in the US with ABS that came with a GPS that lots of folks didn't want. :shrug: Package deal, more $$$$

1 - 20 of 21 Posts