GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Guys I finally did it.
I traded in my G1800 and got the F6B..
Just the ride home from the dealer was a BLAST!!!!
I can't wait for this afternoon to go for a ride with the boys!!!!
I will be lurking around looking for interesting posts!!!

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Got mine April 1st. The more you ride the more you love it! I think Honda calls it a F6BD not 2.

·
Registered
189 Posts
You are going to like this bike,I traded my ZX14R for the F6B. . .the
F6B has helped me with my addiction to speeding on the streets to
cruising the highways in comfort and style

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Typo in signature line..
2013 F6B Deluxe
All corrected...

·
Registered
554 Posts
:congrats: I'm sure you will love it.

·
Registered
845 Posts
:thumbup: Congrats!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
:agree: F6B flat out rocks. My only regret was that I waited till Nov. last yr to get it. Enjoy :biker:

·
Registered
259 Posts
:agree: F6B flat out rocks. My only regret was that I waited till Nov. last yr to get it. Enjoy :biker:
Congrats to the Op...Im on the fence , right now I can get a heck of a deal on a 2013, but I really want that yellow...looked at them both side by side the other day ....while the red/black is a beautiful bike, that yellow just rings my bell....Happy Trails...

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Congrats to the Op...Im on the fence , right now I can get a heck of a deal on a 2013, but I really want that yellow...looked at them both side by side the other day ....while the red/black is a beautiful bike, that yellow just rings my bell....Happy Trails...
Saw the yellow today I think its the best looking one so far:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Get the color you like the price will fade away but the looks will stay the same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts