Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE:

NEW factory rear wheel and tire off of a 2008 GL1800 Goldwing. Tire and wheel have 0 miles. Fits GL1800 Goldwings 2001-2012

Also:

Final drive rear differential

ORIGIN: 2008 Honda Goldwing GL1800 take-off parts. Parts removed off brand new goldwing for trike conversion. All parts are essentially brand new.

Condition/Description:

Brand new, no miles, no wear or damage, excellent usable condition, please see the pictures for more information.

Parts being sold are taken from used motorcycles that were not totaled or subjected to water damaged.

001.jpg

406.jpg

405.jpg

407.jpg

Need to sell today. Best offer - pickup only in Tyler, TX at storage building. Let me know when and shoot me an offer. I also have several jackets and bike seats that I'll add to this post shortly.

Thanks

Edit: Here's the rest of the gear I need to sell today - make an offer - I'll accept the best offer who is able to meet me sometime today (Saturday 4/5/14) at my storage building in Tyler... It's AAA storage at Brandon Dr. & Paluxy in South Tyler. I'll share more info about the exact place and time, etc when/if we can make a deal.

Here's a couple more photos of the tire I just took tonight:

photo 3 (2).jpg

I'll have to reply to add more pics...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Still don't see any info about seats, jackets, ect. I'm not that far from you and might be interested if you provided a detailed list of what you have to sell. The tires are essentially conversation pieces as far as I'm concerned as I'm not going to run a 7 or 8 year old tire at speed on anything I'm riding. The rest of the stuff might be interesting.

Johnny S

·
Registered
20,948 Posts
Sure wish was close by, I'd be happy to wear those tires out. :thumbup:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rest of the stuff ...

Sorry about the delay... Here's the seats...

111.jpg
112.jpg
113.jpg
115.jpg
114.jpg

Can only upload five pics per reply so next up will be the jackets, etc...

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Roadgear pants and Jacket XL

Roadgear Size XL jacket and pants with liner and shields...

150.jpg

122.jpg
153.jpg
118.jpg
119.jpg

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joe Rocket/Goldwing/ Honda Jacket with Guards & Liner Size 3XL

149.jpg
134.jpg