GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contrary to popular belief I did not crash and burn! Put my new Falken Z912 on my 08 this morning and it wasn't as big of a hassle as I thought it would be. Did the lay down method and it was pretty easy. I didn't like seeing my baby laying down but it was only for a short time. Got her up on the new CT and went out and put 120 miles on it. The only place I can tell any difference is at slow speed in the parking lot. Went through the twisties like gangbusters! I actually think it works better than the D250 I took off! I ran it at 44psi and it feels great.
Now the big question: HOW DO I GET MY NUMBER AND MY COOKIES?
Thanks!:excited:
Bill

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Contrary to popular belief I did not crash and burn! Put my new Falken Z912 on my 08 this morning and it wasn't as big of a hassle as I thought it would be. Did the lay down method and it was pretty easy. I didn't like seeing my baby laying down but it was only for a short time. Got her up on the new CT and went out and put 120 miles on it. The only place I can tell any difference is at slow speed in the parking lot. Went through the twisties like gangbusters! I actually think it works better than the D250 I took off! I ran it at 44psi and it feels great.
Bill
Congrats Bill. Murgie hands out the numbers, rail32 has the cookies and TJRanch has the decals. Good luck with the new ride. That tire handles well.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
numbers, decals, AND cookies!

It doesn't get much better than that!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
PM sent...

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
:congrats: Bill!!! Darkside Cookies can be obtained at your convince at my house or somewhere within in a tankful of gas or 2 depending on my mood. All ya gotta do is pm me when ready. :yes1:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Bill
You have to give Rail32 a holler and go to Wisconsin for a visit to get Darksider cookies! Believe me, they are worth the trip!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
numbers, decals, AND cookies!

It doesn't get much better than that!

:thumbup:
copjr, I take issue with your post! It should have read,

COOKIES, numbers, and decals!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I am running the Falken at that pressure and like it a lot. Welcome and ride safe.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
copjr, I take issue with your post! It should have read,

COOKIES, numbers, and decals!:lol::lol::lol:

But by listing the cookies last, they become the icing on the cake so to speak!

:bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts