GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To keep it bike related, I ride the GW up to the hospital to visit the little guy.
He was born on 1-13-09, weighted 5.6lbs and was 19" long. Mom, dad and baby are all doing fine.
Grandma says hi is sooooo tiny.
This may be the first and only grandson, so let the spoiling begin. :excited:

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
:congrats:
Congratulations on the new grandson.
To also keep it MC related I'll be riding up to Dallas (weather permit) around Feb 23rd to see my new first grandson, 3rd grand child.
Be careful, they are very easy to spoil.

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
:congrats: :yes::yes: Excellent!!! Very happy for you! He's gorgeous! Have lots of fun spoiling him!!!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Cute kid.

You and your wife have just entered a whole new and wonderful part of your lives. Things won't be the same but you won't mind. Enjoy.

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
What a great addition to the family. A whole lot better than a new wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you will get more enjoyment too!!! Congrats.

Now, since you will not have time to ride the wing any more, from babysitting, can I have your wing?

Ken

·
Registered
584 Posts
:congrats: I see a brand new 2025 goldwing in his future.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
:congrats::clap2::clap2::clap2::money1:a new Goldwinger....they go's the bike for about 10 years

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Congrats

Congrats on the new granchild. We had our 3rd grand daughter born on December 30 in Amarillo (180 miles from here). I left Nana there to help and caught a ride back home on Jan 1. Jan 3rd I rode the wing back to Amarillo, nice ride, 70*. Came back on the 4th, when I left it was 27*. The Olympia Phantom suit kept me comfortable all the way home, first long trip in the cold I have made. I cant say some electric stuff would have not been nice to have, but I made it ok without.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts