·
Banned
792 Posts
That is a great price and only $5 for shipping. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Great price

Thank's for the head's up, just ordered 2 will be here on the 27th!!

·
Registered
20,947 Posts
Thanks !!! Ordered 2, one is on back order but that's fine with me because I won't be needing them for quite a while anyway, the price was to good to pass up :thumbup:

·
Registered
217 Posts
That is a fantastic price. For those who have received their tire(s), what is the date of manufacture? That's the 4 digit DOT code on the sidewall. Very often deals are really good on tires that are getting a bit old sitting in the warehouse. My recent purchase of a Stone was a year and a half old and not nearly as cheaply priced.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
I have 2 on backorder, that's OK, I should get fresh ones.

·
Registered
20,947 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
G 709

Just took one off mine this morning and was slick after a little less than 13000 miles...last one went for 18K...and I am not an aggressive rider...got a Battlax on now and hoping to get better mileage. But that is a very good price. Got my Battlax from Bike Bandit..to the door for $119.00. (Free shipping)

·
Registered
20,947 Posts

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
The 2 rears ordered from American Moto tire arrived in 3 days but after 2 weeks still no fronts from Dennis Kirk, I see they have now raised the price to $132
Dennis Kirk will still honer the price we paid, glad I ordered when I did.

Bulldog has the 709, and 704 in a set for less than 300 shiped if anyone need them.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Just got an Email from Dennis Kirk, my tires have shipped, delivery Thursday 6-12.

·
Registered
20,947 Posts
23 days, 2 fronts arrived from Kirk today, made in 2014, that was a very nice deal !!! :yes1:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Dennis Kirk will still honer the price we paid, glad I ordered when I did.

Bulldog has the 709, and 704 in a set for less than 300 shiped if anyone need them.
IF I were buying a set, that is where I would get them. Just because.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts