GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
I thought motorcycles could only be 3 wheels and under. Does that then classify it as a car? If so, seat belts required?...etc

Wonder if this means, you can install the front kit and leave the rear wheel as stock...creating one similar to the Spyder CAM AM?

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Funky Funky. The reverse Trike version. Didn't care for it too much.

The Quad isn't new has its been out for a while, now.....

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey George P. Are your feet killing you from you washing your trike?

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
At least that is one way to put car tires on the front.

:biker:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Never thought of it that way, but Yepp. The Euro conversion is cheaper though, but that is just one wheel and tire..:doorag:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
hmmm ... $20 grand for a new Wing, plus $4 grand for the front end and $10 grand for the rear ... I think I could buy a Miata for a whole lot less, and be able to pull the top up if really necessary.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
The Hannigan web site picture does include a flashing NEW sign. I wonder what's new? This looks like the one that was in the show room in Murry 18 months or so ago, color and all...

Ben, the new thing is the HRT Hananagn Reverse Trike. I posted photos above, it it in the line of the Spyder by CanAm

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
George... did you try out our little project?

It works well in the cold, waiting for some good old Texas sun shine to see how it withstands that. Right now it is Snowing :snow1::eek:4:, but I am still in Murray Ky too :!: at Hannagan

·
Registered
598 Posts
When I was at Hannigan a few months back they told me that there was a problem with the reverse trike. It was fine until you made a real tight turn and then one wheel would come off of the ground. They were talking about a longer swing arm. Have they resolved that issue?

·
Registered
598 Posts
hmmm ... $20 grand for a new Wing, plus $4 grand for the front end and $10 grand for the rear ... I think I could buy a Miata for a whole lot less, and be able to pull the top up if really necessary.
You are not the first to think that, however there is no comparison for MY MONEY. I basically said the same thing and now when the wife and I see a little sports car we both say we would rather have the trike. There is just something about being out in the air even if it is on three wheels.

Wayne

1 - 20 of 28 Posts