GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!, Well spring is here, and I have designed TWO New designs for the GL1800 for this 2009 Riding Season. Just click on the link below to see most of your bike colors for both of the designs!:cool:

http://www.digitalbrushes.com/ecommerce/categories.php?cat=103

I want to thank all who have purchased in the past, sincerely!:yes1:
Ride Safe & Ride Far!

Thank you!

Leon Kolenda
db

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
I purchased a BMW1200GT shirt for a friends birthday and he loves it, says it's top quality material and work. So now I might have to buy a GL1800 Wing shirt for myself.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
The 42 cent stamp shirt is going to be outdated in May. postage is going up to 44 cents. Maybe you ought to have a forever stamp as a back ground, hey, gold wings are forever aren't they.

·
Registered
463 Posts
shirts

I need to send this link to my kids, (Father's day is just around the corner) Great looking apparel, got to have one, darn near as contagious as CHROME:popcorn:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Say those look pretty good. Don't suppose you are planning on adding a short sleeve knit shirt with collars and maybe a front pocket? You know like a Polo or (cough) Golf shirt. :roll:

How are the graphics applied to the material? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
5,069 Posts
I just ordered 2 white longsleeve shirts, l was 2xl and 1 was large. When i was paying it only stated quantity 1. I hope they didnt mess it up.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Ok, I'll admit it: I don't understand the post mark. :confused: 1975-2001? 2001 is the first year of the GL1800... What about 2002-2010+?

:oops:

·
Registered
624 Posts
New GL-1800 T-Shirts

Leon,

The new long sleeve micro-fiber shirt is great. Thanks for your help and the great work. :thumbup: You could have put the new WAA design on it for me to show to all my friends across NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, LA, and TN this summer. :agree: So, now I have to tell the SO that I need to buy another shirt! :eek:4:

Great doing business with a Quality guy with a Quality product.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I'll admit it: I don't understand the post mark. :confused: 1975-2001? 2001 is the first year of the GL1800... What about 2002-2010+?

:oops:
Ok, 1975 was the first year of the Goldwing GL1000 and 2001 is the first year of the GL1800. On the bottom of the design are all the introductory models for each new model change. From the GL1000 to the current GL1800.

Leon;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just ordered 2 white longsleeve shirts, l was 2xl and 1 was large. When i was paying it only stated quantity 1. I hope they didnt mess it up.
No problem, Sometimes the order confirmation cuts off part of an order in the description, It's paypals fault. If I could fix it I would. It does not happen all the time.:shrug:
Your order came through fine.

Leon
db

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
Great Idea... I would change the Postmark to "Everywhere, USA" or something like that....

I'm in for a long sleever!!

matt(BCNV)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New Shirt!

Say those look pretty good. Don't suppose you are planning on adding a short sleeve knit shirt with collars and maybe a front pocket? You know like a Polo or (cough) Golf shirt. :roll:

How are the graphics applied to the material? Inquiring minds want to know.
Hey Lonewolf,

First let me say that should you decide to purchase a shirt you will really see what I'm about to explain. The process that I use is called Dye-Sublimation. All my designs will not Crack, Peel, Fade, or Bleed! They are permanent. It's like they are tatooed into the fabric, you can't feel the image. You will wear the shirt out before any change to the image. If any past customers are reading and want to add to this please feel free to step in.

Also, I'm going to add a new Collard Polo style shirt soon, made from the same fabric as my popular Basic T. One time a person asked me in an email why don't more business's use this process, It cost more, but the quality and value is there. All my shirts are a performance moisture wicking fabric that is great for riding, they are also SPF-25 Sun Block.

Hope this helps you,

Thanks,:thumbup:

Leon
db

·
Registered
746 Posts
Keep up the good work Leon.
I love mine, and my wife loves hers, they are the greatest for warm weather riding!
When it gets SUPER hot, l dump a bottle of water over my head and soak the shirt. Under the mesh jacket, it takes 45 minutes or so to dry(in Florida).
That 45 minutes of cool while it evaporates is a blessing!
The graphics are dyed into the individual threads of the material and does not hinder the cooling effect of the shirt in any way.
The trick is they are dyed, not printed, so there is no build up of ink to clog the material.
You'll see another order from me for sure!

By the Way when are you printing up those new shirts with the lace collars and pockets? I want one with a waterproof cell phone pocket, and D rings to hang my keys and sun glasses on! :joke:

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just got two shirts from here and my wife and I LOVE them! Right after we got our shirts in the mail the new designs came out, guess I will have to get a couple more shirts! The shirts are well made and very comfortable.

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Ok, 1975 was the first year of the Goldwing GL1000 and 2001 is the first year of the GL1800. On the bottom of the design are all the introductory models for each new model change. From the GL1000 to the current GL1800.

Leon;)

Leon..any word on when you are going to have a Candy Red 1800 shirt??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Where is the 2007 billet silver???:confused:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I ordered my 2 shirts.....thanks...I anxiously await the delivery !!!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts