GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Very cool! Interesting that they put the new Valk in there as part of the "Goldwing Lineup" at the end.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Except I have to ask if she is ready yet like 5-7 times... Then she get pissed and yells at me and is grumpy. Then by the time we get 3 blocks down the road with the music playing all is good. See nearly the same as the commercial.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Finally Honda made a good and sensible commercial. I wonder when it's going to hit the airwaves, haven't seen it in NJ as of yet " can't wait " I just don't think that the Valkyrie should be included in with the Wing.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Nice! I wasn't watching it closely at first though, and thought it was another one of those ED commercials starting out, oops.

·
Banned
792 Posts
Nice! I wasn't watching it closely at first though, and thought it was another one of those ED commercials starting out, oops.
:lol::lol: That is exactly what I thought, the gazing into each others eyes with coffee in hand like they are ready to go jump on the, Wing. :shrug:

·
Registered
994 Posts

What...? You saying your Wing doesn't make it.... Never mind... You know where I was going with that...! I've never had to drop any of those Blue Pills in MY fuel tank. On the Wing... Gas tank... You know...

Man, I just keep getting in deeper and deeper... No, wait, that not what I meant... Not THAT way...

I quit.:oops:

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
That would be a good start for a commercial. I think they left out the whole idea, scenery, the power and a lot of other things. Kind of generic. I could make a good commercial that would put the Harley commercials to shame. Just my 2 cents. Doesn't say much about the bike at all.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
forgot to....

Forgot to smack the side case twice so the open light would go off.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Just the 'Wing in a big two car garage ... guess the poor folks can't afford a Civic or Accord with the payments they'remaking on that new bike ... :lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts