GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just found these forums and signed up. I like that they have an area just for trikes. I bought a 2004 CSC from a dealer in northeast, Ar. It has 38000 miles on it of which I put about 600. Coming off a 2 wheeler it took a little getting used to. Is there any thing I should be made aware of on this trike kit, good or bad please. Is there any protocol to using these forums? I won't be of much help as this is all new to me. Thanks, Jack

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
welcome to the site. i'm not a trike guy, so i'll have to leave info about trikes to the trike riders. most trike riders seem to have hesitated about triking their bike, but were really glad they did after a few hundred miles of "adapting".

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
New

WELCOME to the forum, and congrats on your new ride. There is also a forum you night want to check into It's called Trike Talk. Good luck. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Welcome from one 3 Wheeler to another.
Have fun with your new ride.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Welcome, you hit pay dirt getting on this board, some really good guy's with a lot of knowledge. Ride safe. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
welcome!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome aboard.

If u read some of the threads, u can get a feel for what happens here. If it gets to far out, expect your post to disappear. Other than that, is has few limits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts