GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wandering around here and selected other high class Goldwing forums. Just thought I'd do a quick intro since I've been mostly lurking but have posted once or thrice.

Currently riding an '05 ST1300. I've found a buyer for the ST and expect that it will be replaced by a Goldwing. Still debating the new/used thing.

Anyway, like most of you guys I've been riding a long time, even had a '77 'Wing eons ago.

My big claim to fame is that I've actually met Stu_O in person and can confirm that he is as demure and soft spoken in person as he is here.
:p

Note to LeMonster: Darrel's smarter than he looks. :wink:

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Lewis/EC said:
Welcome to the herd. Lots of good folks here.

Ditto. A wealth of 1800 knowledge as well.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Wellcome and good to have you aboard. If you don't need a bunch of rather expensive extras, I would be looking at a low mileage '05 with abs (my humble unasked for opinion, not prejudiced at all by the wonderful 05 ABS that is sitting in my garage :lol: )

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
Buy Yellow Wolf's bike....it's for sale.

Rodehard would finally get to see it in AZ.

Welcome, by the way!

Bob E

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
robeth said:

Welcome, by the way!

Bob E
Welcome Doug!!!! This is a very serious and considerate group. With that in mind...
Hey Bob, do you think YW should put the following disclaimers in when he advertises his bike? "only ridden in curves"..."This bike has never been ridden in a straight line for more than 15 seconds!"..."Never ridden for more than 1,000 miles in any one 24 hour period!"...."Bike has original paint...No, seriously, it really is the original color."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
robeth said:

Welcome, by the way!

Bob E
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Yellow Wolf's bike would be fine except I've seen the videos and know that the both sides of the bike are beveled off clear to the turn signals! :lol:

·
Registered
9,132 Posts
vintagemxr said:
robeth said:

Welcome, by the way!

Bob E
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Yellow Wolf's bike would be fine except I've seen the videos and know that the both sides of the bike are beveled off clear to the turn signals! :lol:
Now that's funny!

Welcome Doug.

Bartman

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Doug I can see you will fit in just fine here :lol: Welcome to the fun, the GL1800 is light years ahead of the 77 GL1000. I have also owned a 84 GL1200, 88 GL1800, a 77 GL1000 and my current ride the 05 GL1800.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Welcome to another guy with a sense of humour !! :wink:

Just watch the chrome gremlins after ya get yers, they are persistent, consistent and even some can get indignent (spellin'). :roll: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts