GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have been lurking around about a week or so. This place has alot of good info. It's great to have aplace like this when you need it.
I just bought a 2010 GW, love it. I have been riding a 2003 VTX 1800, I still have the X, probably keep. Anyway:thumbup:

·
UBposting IBchatting
1,018 Posts
Welcome! You aren't officially a member here, though, until we know what color your bike is and what brand of oil you plan on using in it! :joke:

Glad to have you on the forum

B

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing. Where is "Jenks"?

Tom

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome

Welcome aboard. In addition to your oil choice, you'll have to step up to the plate and state if you'll use a fresh crush washer with each oil change. :eek:4:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have had my 2010 for 13 months now. Have truly enjoyed it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! You aren't officiallyl a member here, though, until we know what color your bike is and what brand of oil you plan on using in it! :joke:

Glad to have you on the forum

B
the oil will be Amsoil and the color is

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard. In addition to your oil choice, you'll have to step up to the plate and state if you'll use a fresh crush washer with each oil change. :eek:4:
new all the way and Jenks is in OK. Just south of Tulsa ok.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
WELCOME, there is a great bunch here, but we do have a couple of idiots too. :lol:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome, give your VTX a good detailing and cover her up, she won't be seeing the road as much as you think, I know....I thought the same thing.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Welcome aboard. You will find plenty of good info on your Wing.

It's truly a great site for knowledge - and sometimes for some rather interesting discussions!!!

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Welcome! You aren't officiallyl a member here, though, until we know what color your bike is and what brand of oil you plan on using in it! :joke:

B
And how often will you change your crush washer?:shrug::shrug::lol:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the board! :thumbup:

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome! The search feature will help you find a lot of great information. I wish I kept my Suzuki 1500LC like you kept your VTX. Nice to have a VTwin cruiser in the stable as well..

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,678 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the world of GoldWing.

Surf safely.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts