GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hwy everyone. Living the life at Fort Bragg. I am a new Wing owner and new to the forum. Hope to see you all soon. Looking forward to more riding weather.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome

Hwy everyone. Living the life at Fort Bragg. I am a new Wing owner and new to the forum. Hope to see you all soon. Looking forward to more riding weather.
Joel, welcome to North Carolina. Clarkster is in the army at Fort Bragg, he ride a wing. Am sure he will be getting up with you. You can just about ride year round here. JoeA

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe, Thanks for the reply. Got me to look where Dudley, NC was. found yourself a little place out of Fayetteville. well done.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Welcome, look forward to meeting up with you some day. When you get up my way give me a call I'll take you on some good rides.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,663 Posts
Welcome, 3turtles.

Lots of good info here.

Look up Clarkster. He and Michele are great folks.

Clarkster, where are you?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome to Taxolina!:wrong:
These forums have great people and great info.
Ride safely,
Alex

·
Trained Killer Member
1,533 Posts
Welcome, 3turtles.

Lots of good info here.

Look up Clarkster. He and Michele are great folks.

Clarkster, where are you?
Right here Bobster! We caught up with one another and we plan to do a little riding here soon! Seems like a great guy...it'd be nice getting another RIDING buddy here in town...;)

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS JOEL!!!!!:congrats::clap2::biker:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow... a new member and you already have 43 posts! I'd better get going. Welcome to the board, lots of great info here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts