·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found I can visit a local store and their web site shows an even new er model coming out soon. Their web video shows it in a lady's hand. This "Smaller" camera is pretty BIG! SO the HD170 is probably the same size but longer.

http://www.mypov360.com/countdown/

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I'm curious what you all do with the video that you take from your motorcycle cams. I've done it a couple of times and nobody but me wants to watch minute after minute of stuff whizzing by. Even I don't want to view it more than once.

I guess you can make another motorcycle cam video for youtube and add to the other 52,000 of them.

So, after you have the video, what do you do with it?

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'm curious what you all do with the video that you take from your motorcycle cams. I've done it a couple of times and nobody but me wants to watch minute after minute of stuff whizzing by. Even I don't want to view it more than once.

I guess you can make another motorcycle cam video for youtube and add to the other 52,000 of them.

"Impress" others with their "Top 1%" superior riding skills? :joke:

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

Yep! I'm glad I discovered nobody gives a flip about watching vids where I'm riding before I dropped big bux on a HD camera. Heck, I even get bored a minute or two into watching one.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts

post it here and let everyone with over 5000 post tell you how crapy of a rider you are.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts

First .... it helps if you do most of your videoing while riding real slow on Daytona beach during spring break ............

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hope it lasts longer for you than for me. The quality of the video and pictures is good, and the remote is a great tool. Took it on a patagonia tour last year and wound up taking pictures instead of video the first day. Make sure you take the instructions with you - and save the warranty papers. (I misplaced mine) It crapped out on me in Argentina. Wound up giving it to one of the tour guides. He never did get it fixed. I'll assume that mine was an isolated problem. That's definately a good price for HD.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Dang that thing it a Monster, Check out Contour Cam 3 inchs ling 2" tall 1" wide and 1080P HD $199 for the base model, $399 for top of the line Bluetooth with GPS (use your iPhone for the view finder). Will do everything the Drift will do and a heckof alot smaller..

http://contour.com/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts