GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a 200+mile lunch ride. All back roads. Dessert and coffee at an incredable German bakery in Yalaha after lunch in Howey in the Hills Cafe. Both are highly recomended.
75 and sunny. What a day.
It was the first ride with my new HJC helmet and Air Rider head set.
Both are great! No wind noise at all and good sound.
Gosh I love living in Florida.
TR :clap2:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Glad

Gee's I'm glad for ya Bob, it's 7pm right now and I just got in from clearing the driveway of 5 inches of snow, and of course when I get inside and take off my warm cloth's, the plow goes by and deposits another foot back in the driveway. :cry: Ya know ? There are some very smart people on this board. So I wonder if someone with a camcorder could shoot a little video for us boys in the Great White North. I'm starting to miss the wind in my face. I would think they would have to have a web site to post an M-peg Video. Hmmmmmm ! It's just a thought. :|

·
Chard Member
12,992 Posts
Warbird.....I feel sorry for you having to waste all that fuel. LOL... I did a 200+ mile breakfast yesterday and a 200+ breakfast today. I was heading for the Leesburg area, but ended up in Inverness for a couple of hours with a friend with a coffee pot and good B/S! LOL....

It was a beautiful day over in this direction also. Low to mid 70's. It was cool this morning when we took off, only about 52!

I ride in the Tavares, Eustis, and Howie In The Hills area all the time! Nice area.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Did a great lunch run as well.... 200 miles from Hollywood to Everglades City & back. What a beautiful day....Just like they said above 77 degrees and nothing but blue skies! :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
You guys make me sick! Ha Ha just kidding. Really, you make me envious as its prety darn cold and wet here in Iowa last couple day. Not much riding lately. Wife and I did get a little ride in on New Years Day tho. If we had the weather, we would be riding also. Go when you got the chance. Harry

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I did 90 miles today to and from work, never got above 35 when I was on the bike.

Beat that!

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Only 80 miles round trip for lunch on saturday for the wife and myself. A little over 300 miles on sunday to just get out and ride. I was all alone on the bike sunday. ;)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Well guess i'll tell ya bout my ride

Well i rode from Memphis TN ta Florosa beach FL which is 30 miles east of Pensocola FL saturday, 95 % of th ride was in ah cold rain. I still enjoyed th ride. I rode back home Sunday with no rain, it was ah little chilly but overall AH GREAT RIDE!!1,000 miles round trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts