GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like a headset with halfway decent sound that is cheaper than J&M top line set. Also with a decent microphone that doesn't transmit clicks and clacks everytime my wife nods her head or bumps the helmet. Suggestions? It is a full face helmet.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Jack, I too was hunting for headsets that wouldn't break the bank. So about 6 months ago I bought the J&M 8154 series of headsets for me and my wife. I needed something to talk to the SO and these worked out good for me. The quality of music is good also, not HD quality but plenty good for us. We've used these for about 10,000 miles and we're both happy.
When I bought them they were $60 as set. I looked on WingThings and they are now $78 or so. But for the price they are good headsets to consider. However, I do wear 3/4 helmets and can't speak for the full face version so you might want to research the mic fitment for the helmet you have.
I'll buy them again if these bite the dust.

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
J & M is the way to go! I have purchased 3 sets (all 584 elite series) from members here or on e-bay for less than half retail cost. They are awesome headsets! Post a WTB ad and find yourself a deal! :thumbup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Edsets can't be beat!!! Great service and excellent quality...

Melissa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts