GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Hal posted a message about a week or so ago that the pegs are not going to happen.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Hal just said that he would not be selling them. Some other vendor will probably be selling them when the guy gets them in production.

·
Registered
200 Posts
The guy pulled a *****ty deal on Hal. He shall be known as "the vendor whose name shall not be mentioned"

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Who's the guy with the pegs then?
You'll need to find out somewhere else. The guy tried to stiff arm Hal. Hal explained it.

There are search engines on the internet for finding stuff. Try there; you'll not find out about it here. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Don't know about the politics of this, but I had a set of pre-production pegs on my bike for a little over 6000 miles to give the inventor some feedback. He is going to make some changes to the design and then start production.

Hal (The other Hal)

·
Registered
135 Posts
You'll need to find out somewhere else. The guy tried to stiff arm Hal. Hal explained it.

There are search engines on the internet for finding stuff. Try there; you'll not find out about it here. 'Nuff said.
You're absolutely certain of this, are you? You now own the board and speak for everyone on it?

Don't let my post count or join date fool you. I've been around on these boards a good bit longer than you. Save your arrogant bs for someone else.

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
You're absolutely certain of this, are you? You now own the board and speak for everyone on it?

Don't let my post count or join date fool you. I've been around on these boards a good bit longer than you. Save your arrogant bs for someone else.
Sorry I came across as arrogant. That was not my intention.

Hope to see you on the road some day. Ride safely.

D

·
0 Posts
For those looking for these pegs which are supposed to be available in April. The Manufacture's URL is posted on the other none Vendor sponsored board. I'll post it again to make it easier to find.

Geof

H

·
0 Posts
For those looking for these pegs which are supposed to be available in April. The Manufacture's URL is posted on the other none Vendor sponsored board. I'll post it again to make it easier to find.

Geof
Thanks for your understanding on how I feel about this issue.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
I saw the pegs at the Fla lunch run and was excited just waiting for the release but after the way he did Hal there will not be any of those pegs on my bike.

Dont expect people to understand its an old Appalachian mountain mind set if you do it to my friends you do it to me

·
Registered
473 Posts
I'm with you Snoopy...

If'n you screw my buddy....You screwed me too.!!

We gotta stick together....

Mountainman

1 - 20 of 22 Posts