GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
See how you are… :rolleyes: Well played.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Where in our beautiful state are you calling home? I guess us Utah boys will be adding you to the list... Welcome aboard

·
Premium Member
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m afraid I’m with he “southern” folk…. Saint George, as south as you can get from AZNV…

LOL

mattbcnv

·
Registered
7,717 Posts
Hey I've skied Utah mountains many times........

Ronnie

·
Vendor
19,994 Posts
Congradulations Matt on finding a new area to live in. If I recall, you moved from CA, and I don't blame you for moving away from there.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I hear that St George is a beautiful area. Congrats on your new playground. If I ever get on my MC and drive out to see my sister in Mesquite Nevada, maybe you can show me some of the great roads in your area..

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
Beautiful riding in Utah

·
Premium Member
2018 DCT Airbag
5,498 Posts
Some of my most beautiful rides have been in Utah. Congratulations.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
To answer Fred's question about weather there, it's 40 degrees now at 8:00AM, with a high today of 65. December 1, 2021

·
Premium Member
Honda DCT Goldwing 2020, Matte Black and Red!
1,014 Posts
Will we see you in Cody-Cade?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Congradulations Matt on finding a new area to live in. If I recall, you moved from CA, and I don't blame you for moving away from there.
If I'm not mistaken? BCNV stands for Boulder City NV=Nevada

Anyone living in FLA, shouldn't be casting stones at CA.
after all people go to FL:A to die.(Seinfeld episode-lol)

Matt welcome to the beautiful state of Utah. (Utah has great motorcycle riding roads)
Cooler weather than BCNV in the summer too.

·
Premium Member
7,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea for sure this is “Gods Country“ people are nice we also have a cabin in Duck Creek so it was a calculated move…. My wife’s Mom lives out here also. A short ride to the store is scenic with vistas is every direction, as far as the weather is it brutally similar to any area in the DSW. Hot as hell in summer, cold as hell in winter, windy the rest of the time.. minimal rainfall, however IF we do get rain, FLOODED…. May is nice….

see ya all down the road…..

matt FKA bcnv

1 - 17 of 17 Posts