GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Shawnee Honda store in Shawnee, OK, will open at 9 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 25. At 68,000 s.f., it will be the largest Honda dealership in the country.

If you live in the area... say, continental United States... make it one of your destinations. It's at I-40 Exit 185. Store hours are 9a-7p Monday-Saturday; phone is 405-273-1400. The web site is:

http://www.shawneehonda.com/
Come see us!

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
wow

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
oh, just had a thought, would this be a competitor to Honda Direct Line?

Hal might not like that . . .

·
Registered
374 Posts
RazorWinger said:
The new Shawnee Honda store in Shawnee, OK, will open at 9 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 25. At 68,000 s.f., it will be the largest Honda dealership in the country.

If you live in the area... say, continental United States... make it one of your destinations. It's at I-40 Exit 185. Store hours are 9a-7p Monday-Saturday; phone is 405-273-1400. The web site is:

http://www.shawneehonda.com.

Come see us!
This dealership is only 1 mile from my home and it is very impressive. Looks like they will have it all. :D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
So why does that url go to powersportsnetwork.com?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow - live here in Oklahoma City - might just have to find an excuse to ride out there on Thursday or Friday, now that the snow is finally gone!

Brian!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
joe_flash said:
So why does that url go to powersportsnetwork.com?
Good question. I just did a new copy/paste and it's working now. Sorry for the problem. I've got a few shots posted from today's opening.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Hal, you have mail!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Southern Honda Powersports in Chattanooga claims to be the #1 volume dealership in the USA & claims to have the largest showroom at 100,000 sq ft. HDL has no worry from them on their prices on their parts Richard

·
Registered
503 Posts
All of the new bike prices listed at the website are at MSRP. We can all get that price anywhere. I don't beleive Hal has any competition with that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts