GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudos to Hal for carrying this fine line of jackets. I have been searching for over a year for a new jacket. I just received my Honda Rider II Jacket. Since I'm a big guy and have had problems finding a jacket that would fit right I contacted Directline by e-mail and we determined that a 3XL would fit and do what I want to do. I want to ocassionally wear a sweater under the jacket but for the most part just wear the jacket over a long sleeve shirt in the colder weather here in Central Florida. This jacket fills the bill perfectly. It also has a full sleeve liner that can be removed in warmer times and a vent system that works thru loose sleeve (adjustable) openings and a rear openable shoulder vent system. The Jacket also is very cool looking with Honda Graphics and Logos and it comes in different color accents, I got the yellow to go along with my Yellow GL1800 Wing. For safety when riding at night there is a nice amount of reflectorized material on the jacket front side and lots on the rear shoulder area. The literature claims that the jacket is waterproof, I'll let you know after I get thru one of our frequent showers here in Florida. So let me sum this up if you want a great jacket for riding buy the Honda Rider II from Hal cause this sucker is NICE!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Congrats Gunnar. It's nice to hear how pleased someone is with a purchase they make, and you certainly sound pleased. Wear it well.

·
Registered
20,945 Posts
Them Honda jackets are pretty nice,I have been wearing the Honda racing jacket for a few years now and it has been working great! Very warm, actually think it's the warmest jacket I ever had, rarely wear the Gerbing liner any more. In hot weather just take out the liner and open some vents. The jacket has always kept me dry in rain and it has some handy pockets too. It's nice to have one jacket that works for most any riding condition.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Jacket

You talking about the Intersport one? With the GL Eagle on the back? Both of mine say Honda Rider Collection but I don't see and "II" in there.
Is there a new jacket out I need to spend money on?
LOL
Jerry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts