GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beginning Monday "Cycle World" will open it's doors to the public..it is the former Walkers Honda that used to be on US 1 in South Daytona Beach....moved to giant building next to the flea market and directly across the street from the Daytona Beach Motorcycle Institute. Location is Interestate 95 and US 17-92, one block off I-95 so easy access to all.

I saw a bar near the entrance there, so looks like you can get a malt, coke, or something to eat....very nice approach to handling the public....and it is safe to pull into the parking lot with lots of space..the previous dealership was dangerously right on US 1 with no room for parking.

Just info for those Central Florida bikers..may want to stop by and see....they seem to be trying to emulate the large Harley dealership just further north on I-95....FYI......

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Thanks for the info I was wondering when they would open. I'll check it out tomorrow.
Just a little correction on the location. Its on Hwy 92 International Speedway Blvd at I-95. 17-92 is about 20 miles away in Deland.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Great, was wondering if they were open. Headed that way first week of oct.Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts