GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess I'm about to become a new red-neck, good-old-boy. We just bid on a new house in Powell, TN. (just outside Knoxville).

Burt

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well they accepted our bid. House will be mine sometime the middle of March.

By then I expect to be able to ride almost every day.

burt

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm tired of all the crocked Democrats. I think I'm going to go where all the crocked politicians are Republicans. :))

burt

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'm tired of all the crocked Democrats. I think I'm going to go where all the crocked politicians are Republicans. :))

burt
Wasn't Ryan a Republican???? :tongue: ;) :tongue: ;)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Burt just wants to take up the Banjo and do some canoeing.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am quite good with a bow.

burt
They other day my wife asked me what I was going to do today, I told her "nothing." She said "didn't you do that yesterday?" I told her "I wasn't finished yet." Nice to be retired.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm jealous.....can't wait to get out of Illinois in general...sick of snow, sick of cold, and sick and tired of crooked Illinois politics.

Best of luck on the new house.:congrats:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
leaving Illinois for Tenn Why I could not understand:congrats:
Yeah...I don't see it.....:joke:
After surviving the driving "conditions" frequently encountered in popular areas of Illinois (Chicago for instance. :roll:)....

You will probably find riding on the comparatively SAFE roads of Tennessee (like the Dragon)....

to be somewhat Boring.:joke:

:congrats: Please consider inviting all the board members to a house warming gathering.....
preferably in good riding weather and after you have the barbecue all set up and tested!:shrug:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Dream Catcher...if you ride in downtown Chicago you must have a DEATH WISH....omg, those are some crazy, nasty folks. I don't drive my truck down there much less my trike.

Fortunately for me, I can drive 10 minutes out of town and I'm in the middle of farm country. Heck, we still do cow tippin up here for fun..LMAO.

Burt, it will take you a bit to mellow, life down there is MUCH slower than we're acustom to. Once you do, though, you will love it. I lived in SE Virginia for 12 years, and it was very hard to come back here. My heart will always live below the Mason Dixon Line...

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Heck, we still do cow tippin up here for fun..LMAO.
:eek:4:I have posted before about this cow tipping problem....
It seems to carry over to other activities.:roll:

It's now only fair to warn all the trike riders...

That if you find your trike laying on it's side at one of the trike gatherings....

Better look around for T-gypsy.....as he has a history of suspicious activities of a similar nature.:wrong:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got back to Chicago after two weeks in TN.

Everything here is still brown and it's suppose to snow on Sat night. In Knoxville my grass already needs to be cut and people are wearing shorts.

Now ask me where I'd rather be!

Burt

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Good luck with the new house Burt, sure your not going to miss the snow and cold. :eek:4:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
...If you are going to be a TRUE Redneck you MUST get one of these Redneck Carnival Rides! :eek:4:

:22yikes::22yikes::22yikes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts